Join us for this unique
All Together Now! is a unique concert event, celebrating the magic and power of theatre. Over 3,500 theatres all around the world will produce this concert the weekend of November 12-15, 2021, and Kettleworks Performing Arts is delighted to be part of this global theatrical event!
Performers ages 6 through Adult are welcome to join KPA for this opportunity to connect with theatre family from around the world! Participants will perform a selection of songs featuring both Youth and Adult group numbers and solos from beloved Broadway shows.
Click here to view the full song list KPA will use.
Directed by: Jennifer Kessler & Kathryn Dean
Ages: 6 years old through adult
Video Audition Deadline: September 27, 2021 View Audition Details HERE
Performance Date: November 12-15, 2021
Rehearsal Dates: September 29 - November 15, 2021
Mandatory Tech Week Dates: November 8-15, 2021
NOTE - Part of Tech Week involves nightly rehearsals so please plan accordingly
Weekly Rehearsal Details:
Wednesdays, 4:30 - 6:30 PM
Thursdays, 4:30 - 6:30 PM
Saturdays, 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- A full schedule will be provided to registered performers the week after auditions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE - The amount of rehearsal will vary depending on the individual's solos and group numbers. Performers will not be required to be present at full rehearsals every week, and we will do our best to work around personal schedules for solo/small group rehearsals.
- Solo/small group, and early large group rehearsals will be held primarily online. In-person rehearsals will be held closer to the performance dates at KPA Home Studio. Zoom info & address will be sent via email upon registration.
Tuition: $45.00 per performer
The opportunity to connect with our global theatre family!
25 Hours of Training in Acting, Singing & Dancing
All sheet music & rehearsal tracks
"All Together Now!" Concert T-shirt
Performers Must Provide:
Pants or skirt (TBD) for concert performances
Personal makeup & hair products
* The final performances will be the culmination of many weeks' hard work by the performers, staff, and volunteers. Attendance is a very important aspect of this program as the performers rely on each other throughout the process, building their knowledge and skills together. We understand that sickness may occur, but it is understood that barring unforeseen illness or emergency all performers will attend every required rehearsal.
* At KPA we firmly believe that every arts experience is vibrant and important. We use our performers to their fullest potential and believe that every member of the Company, and every single role in a story, is vital to a show's success. We do not support role/solo shopping and therefore do not give refunds of any kind for tuition.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW OUR CURRENT POLICIES FOR THIS PROGRAM, INCLUDE COVID-19 POLICIES & CONTINGENCIES? CLICK HERE
FULL SONG LIST
* Be Our Guest - Disney's Beauty and the Beast
* Writing Down the Story of My Life - Junie B. Jones, The Musical
* Middle of a Moment - Roald Dahl's James and the Giant Peach
* Gimme, Gimme - Thoroughly Modern Millie
* We're All In This Together - High School Musical
* Tomorrow - Annie
* The New World - Songs for a New World
* Somewhere That's Green - Little Shop of Horrors
* Consider Yourself - Lionel Bart's Oliver!
* Children Will Listen - Into the Woods
* Take A Chance on Me - Mamma Mia!
* Let It Go - Disney's Frozen
* Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Boat - Guys and Dolls
* Beautiful City - Godspell
* You Can't Stop the Beat - Hairspray
Auditions for "All Together Now!" are only necessary if you wish to audition for a solo. If you only wish to perform as part of the group numbers you are welcome to register and join us for group rehearsals! If you do wish to audition for a solo, please read the details below
SOLO SONG SELECTION
The songs listed below are eligible solos. When you register you may select up to three solos for which to audition. We have indicated the age range for each solo based on this criteria:
* YOUTH solos are for performers ages 6-13
* TEEN solos are for performers ages 13-18
* ADULT solos are for performers ages 18 and up
ELIGIBLE SOLO SONGS
* Writing Down the Story of My Life - Junie B. Jones, The Musical (YOUTH)
* Middle of a Moment - Roald Dahl's James and the Giant Peach (YOUTH)
* Gimme, Gimme - Thoroughly Modern Millie (TEEN or ADULT)
* Tomorrow - Annie (YOUTH)
* Somewhere That's Green - Little Shop of Horrors (ADULT)
* Take a Chance on Me - Mamma Mia! (ADULT)
* Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Boat - Guys and Dolls (ADULT or TEEN or YOUTH)
* Beautiful City (ADULT or TEEN or YOUTH)
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR AUDITION:
* Record a video of yourself singing at least one full minute of your solo selection. If you wish to audition for more than one song, please send a separate video for each selection. You are welcome to sing the full song if desired.
* On each video, please slate with your name, age, and the title of your song
* If possible, please have your audition selection memorized. If not fully memorized, please at least be sure to perform for the camera in your video.
* IMPORTANT! All solo auditions must be performed to the accompaniment provided by KPA! Any videos received singing the song acapella or to a different accompaniment track will not be considered.
* Once we have received your registration we will contact you with links to download your preferred solo selections.
TIPS: - Make sure your song is as memorized as possible and perform, perform, perform.
- Be sure to use the official music track provided by KPA so that your video is eligible for consideration.
- Choose a song /songs that shows off your individual strengths as a performer.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions!